Saturday, January 10, 2015

Holistic Remedies for Pregnancy and Natural Childbirth

My personal journey with natural childbirth was not what I expected to say the least. My son is 13 and when he was 10 I was certain I was just not going to get pregnant again. Until a little miracle happened and I was pregant with my oldest girl, Lilanna Summer. I had no idea about holistic remedies during pregnancy, let alone remedies for a natural childbirth. So when it came down to the actual day of giving birth, I let the pain overcome me, and let the hospital do what they do best. I felt defeated and as if I had let myself, and my daughter down big time.

Thankfully, just a year and a half later, I became pregnant again with our 3rd child, Elena Rose. This time I searched for holistic remedies DURING pregancy, anything that would help with heartburn, nausea, ANYTHING, as long as it was all natural. And of course, this time around, I was DEFINITELY having a natural childbirth. And guess what? I DID! I accomplished what I wanted to do so badly with my oldest daughter and I really owe it all to Bump to Birth: Holistic Remedies for Common Pregnancy Ailments and Natural Childbirth, written by Herbalist and Aromatherapist Lleaon Rao. This book is a must have for any woman looking for holistic, all natural ailments that are safe during pregnancy. After all, we are only allowed a small amount of over the counter options while pregnant. Thinking of having a water birth or birthing at home? This book covers how to accomplish this safely and successfully.

Are you planning a Natural Unmedicated Birth?
Do you need a Guide Book that will help you deal with Common Pregnancy Ailments?
Do you want to avoid Medical Interventions and have a Natural Birth at  Home or Hospital setting?
 
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above then This E-book is for YOU!

Click here to find out more about: Bump to Birth: Holistic Remedies for Common Pregnancy Ailments and Natural Childbirth.



No comments:

Post a Comment